The Library provides information, training courses and seminars about its resources and services.
Training with a subject or faculty-specific focus can also be developed for groups. Check with your Faculty Liaison Librarian.
|Calendar of classes|
- EndNote classes for academics, postgraduate students, scientists
- Introductory sessions in Chinese language (普通话)
- Education and Social Work Library research skills for students in the Faculty of Education and Social Work, and the Koori Centre
- Health – Dentistry, Health Sciences, Medicine, Nursing, and Pharmacy
- Arts and Social Sciences - (Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences Library Classes covering all units of study in SLAM, SOPHI, SLC, SSPS and Economics)
- Life Sciences - Veterinary Science, Agriculture, Biological Sciences and Rural Management
- SciTech - Architecture, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Engineering, Information Technology, Geosciences, Maths, MB and Physics
- Visual Arts - Ceramics, Painting, Jewellery, Sculpture, Glass, Printmedia, Photomedia and Film
As well as formal training sessions, Library staff can provide on-the-spot instruction to assist you with your research needs. Please ask at the Information Desk in any Library.