Visual Arts - Information Skills Classes at Sydney College of the Arts Library
EndNote is a program that allows you to organise references and images, format citations and build bibliographies. We offer two basic sessions of approx. 90 mins each class. EndNote Web and EndNote Drop-In Q&A sessions are also offered throughout the year.
EndNote 1. (EN 1.) - Introduction to EndNote
- Set up an EndNote Library
- Add references to your EndNote Library
- Store and manage images with EndNote
EndNote 2. (EN 2.) - Introduction to EndNote & WORD
- Use EndNote with WORD, for footnote citations
- Create and use Bibliographies of cited and non-cited references
- Insert images from EndNote into WORD
- Set up an EndNote Web account
- Collect references online with EndNote Web
- Create bibliographies online using EndNote Web
- Transfer references between your EndNote and EndNote Web Libraries
- EndNote Q&As - Bring along your questions and your laptop
EndNote Support Links
- University of Sydney Library: EndNote Subject Guide
- University of Sydney Library: Contemporary Art & Design Subject Guide > Chicago style
- University of Sydney: Copyright
No time for a class?
Ask a Librarian to make an Appointment for an EndNote Research Consultation at SCA Library.
These sessions provide information on how to get started with research for visual arts topics. They include:
- Using the Contemporary Art & Design Subject Guide for your art research
- Selecting and searching appropriate databases to find journal articles on your topic
- Evaluating resources for your topic
- Referencing using Chicago Style 16A with Footnotes & Bibliographies
No day or time suits?
Ask a Librarian to make an Appointment for a Research Consultation at SCA Library.
Phone: (02) 935 11038
Fax: (02) 935 11043