The Network is a collaboration of researchers within the Lifespan Research Theme in Sydney Medical School, which merges the Reproductive, Maternal and Child Health theme with the Healthy Ageing theme.
- Two co-leaders
- Lifespan Advisory Board
- Lifespan Emerging Researchers (ER) Committee
- Research Network members
Membership is open to:
- employees of the University of Sydney
- people employed by teaching hospitals and institutes of the University of Sydney
- people holding an academic title award from the University of Sydney who are active in the area of Lifespan research.
- postdoctoral fellows and postgraduate research students enrolled at the University of Sydney who are doing research in the area of Lifespan.