2012 Symposiums and Courses
A Short Course in Critical Infection (SCCI)
The inaugural SCCI is designed for the practising intensivist and all those who manage critically ill patients. This 2-day course provides first-principles understanding of the major infections that precipitate or complicate critical illness, with a focus on the practical management of scenarios that are unique to it.
It provides the principles of bacterial, viral and fungal pathogenesis and therapy that allow the critical care specialist to understand future drugs and infections as they arise and serves as an update for those already skilled in managing severe infections in the ICU and immune compromised patient.
Date: 11-12 May 2012
Time: 9.00am onwards
Location: Sofitel Hotel, 61-101 Phillip Street, Sydney, Australia
Cost: Includes Attendance at Lectures, Morning/Afternoon Tea, Lunch
- 2 day short course plus dinner debate = $710
- 2 day short course no dinner debate = $610
- Registered trainees 2 day short course plus dinner debate = $510
- Registered trainees 2 day short course no dinner debate = $410
- 1 day only = $320
- Dinner Debate Only = $110