2012 Symposiums and Courses
A SHORT COURSE IN HEALTHCARE-ASSOCIATED (HA) INFECTION PREVENTION AND CONTROL (IPC): New approaches to old problems
The Centre for Infectious Diseases and Microbiology (CIDM) - Public Health and the Sydney Institute for Emerging Infections and Biosecurity (SEIB) will be running a short course in Healthcare-Associated (HA) infection prevention and control (IPC): new approaches to old problems.
Date: 3-4 May 2012
Time: 8.30am – 4.00pm
Cost: 2 day registration $100 / 1 day registration $60 (cost includes: Attendance at Lectures, Morning/Afternoon Tea, Lunch)
• Registration form (PDF)
• Short course program (PDF)
Location: Westmead Education Block
Cnr Hawkesbury & Darcy Roads
Enquiries: Please contact Project Officer | Ph: (612) 9845 6255
Please click here for further information.
- For people wishing to submit a presentation paper, please note the call for abstracts on page 2 of the flyer.
- We encourage you to pass this information on to interested colleagues and to advertise this in your units/ unit newsletters and other communications.
- Please check the website for news and updates closer to the date.
- Please note that registrations will close on April 27, 2012.