MBI News and Events
- 17 March - Good food, good health: delivering the benefits of food security in Australia and beyond
- 25-26 July 2014 - Zoonoses Conference 2014
- 17-21 November 2014 - Critical Infection Colloquium and Short Course
- 2014 MBI Colloquium
2014 Archive Events
- 24 Feb - Tuberculosis Vaccines: rethinking the current paradigm
- 27 Feb - Anticipating infectious threats to Australia workshop
2014 Archive News
- Timor-Leste NTD Program to commence in 2014 - The Timor-Leste Minister of Health reviewed the final draft of the National Integrated NTD Elimination Plan and Budget plus other supporting papers and has taken the decision that the program will commence nationally in 2014. This is a fantastic outcome from a three year capacity building and advocacy program that has been led by USyd Professor Peter McMinn and Fundu Isin Diak. The draft plan is available from Professor McMinn.
- Congratulations to Dr Gregory Fox - Congratulations to Dr Gregory Fox, Clinical Lecturer in the Central Clinical School, who was awarded the 2013 Rita and John Comforth Medal for PhD Achievement.