MBI News and Events
- 2016 Infection and Immunity Seminar Series
- 3 November: 2016 MBI Colloquium
- 19-20 October: Short Course in Critical Infection 2016
- 18-22 September: 19th International Congress for Tropical Medicine and Malaria 2016 - Brisbane
- 1 September: Foodborne Diseases: Changing Epidemiology and Disease Control Research Symposium
- 24 August: Fungicide Resistance Symposium
- 8 June: Sydney Ideas - Zika Virus and other infectious outbreaks: Is Australia prepared?
- 1 April: Culture-independent genome sequencing reveals an unexpected heterogeneity of Chlamydia infections in koalas
- 18 March: Research Symposium and Festschrift Honouring Professor Lyn Gilbert: Advancing Control of Communicable Diseases through Innovation and Translational Research
- 15 Feb: Clinical Microbiology in the Omics Era
- 27 Jan 2016 - Press release: Australasian Medical Research and Clinical Societies applaud support of vaccination by University of Wollongong academics
- 9 Feb 2016: A team of multidisciplinary researchers has won a research grant of $110,000 for a project entitled: “Investigating stakeholder attitudes to antimicrobial resistance (AMR) – new insights to underpin a “One Health” policy approach in Australia”
- 6 Mar 2016: Presentation by Prof Lyn Gilbert at Q-Station entitled "Ebola virus disease (EVD)"
- 6 Mar 2016: Presentation by Cameron Webb at QStation entitled "Zika Virus - A Timely Reminder of the Risks Posed by Mosquito-Borne Disease"
- 20 May 2016: Professor Dominic Dwyer speaks to Siobhan Ryan of USYD TV Network about the facts and fiction of the Flu
- University of Sydney Fellowships. Closing Date: 25 July 2016
- Establishment of a Mass Gathering Medicine Research Node