Welcome to the MAA website
The Medical Alumni Association, or MAA (formerly known as the Medical Graduates Association, or MGA), is an association of over 11,000 graduates and staff of Sydney Medical School at the University of Sydney.
The MAA aims to maintain life-long connections between its members, the Medical School and the University of Sydney.
Whether you graduated last year, or last century, the MAA can help you:
- Connect with your community (Connect & network) – access your life-long email address, update your personal details on-line, tap into our overseas alumni and stay in touch with graduates working all over the world.
- Stay informed (Radius) – receive a lifetime subscription to Radius, a glossy publication now produced quarterly filled with news, views and events from the Medical School and its alumni.
- Organise a reunion (Reunions) – receive support and advice when organising a reunion. We will connect you with your classmates free of charge, no matter where they are.
- Be social (News & events) – be invited to an array of social, educational and networking functions including study tours, seminars and expert talks.
- Make a difference (Scholarships) – contribute to scholarships that provide financial assistance to the next generation of health professionals.