Organise a reunion
Are you organising, or thinking of organising, a reunion for your Sydney Medical School class?
Reunions are a great opportunity for alumni to get together, reminisce about shared experiences, exchange latest news and reconnect with the Medicine and the University.
We can help you get in touch with classmates, and assist with planning class reunions both large and small.
We can help you organise your reunion by:
- Providing a contact list of alumni in your class
- Assisting with design of invitations
- Assisting with invitation mail-outs
- Inviting faculty representatives on your behalf, such as the Dean or another member of academic staff
- Promoting reunions on the alumni website
- Providing event guidelines with a list of available University venues and services such as catering, flower arrangements and audio visual support
- Assisting with alumni gifts and brochures
- Providing advice on other organisational and marketing aspects of your reunion
- Arrange tours on campus
- We can also put you in touch with other class organisers to share tips for a successful reunion.
If you are interested in organising a reunion for your graduating class the Alumni team can help you get started.
For more information contact the Medical Alumni Association on +61 2 9351 0467 or email