- Green C. J., S. T. Fraser & M. L. Day (2015) Insulin-like growth factor I uncreases apical fibronectin in blastocysts to increase blastocyst attachment to endometrial epithelial cells in vitro. Hum. Reprod. 30(2):284-98.
Posters presented to the Australian and New Zealand Cell and Developmental Biology Meeting, 16th March 2015:
- H. Williams, A. Prudence, J.H. Yeo & S. Fraser. Characterising the Haematopoietic Microenvironment within the Extraembryonic Yolk Sac.
- B. Boumelhem, J.H. Yeo, S. Assinder & S. Fraser. Same Same but Different: Distinguishing White and Brown Adipose Tissue Using Flow Cytometry.
- K. Bridgen, A. Kaur, E. New & S. Fraser. Copper-dependent Reactive Oxygen Species are Essential to gastrulation.
- C. Pilgrim, V. Antas, B. Boumelhem& S. Fraser. The Role of Different Niches in Hematopoietic Stem Cell Production in the Mice Embryo.
- M. A. Al-Drees & S. Fraser. Identification of Novel Endothelial Cell Subpopulations in Bone Marrow Perivascular Niche.
- C. K. Colonne, J.H. Yeo, C. Pilgrim, H. Williams & S. Fraser. Regulation of Erythropoiesis in Murine Pregnancy: A Model for Stress Erythropoiesis.
2014 NSW Cell and Developmental Biology Meeting (ANZSCDB):
- Jia Hao Yeo, Mohammad A. Al-Drees, Vickie Xie, Iain Campbell & Stuart Fraser. IRF-8 deficient bone marrow macrophages with altered actin polymerisation affect EBI formation
- Badwi Boumelhem, Stephen Assinder & Stuart Fraser. In Vitro model of prostate development: the search for a surface marker
- Mohammad A. Al-Drees, Jia Hao Yeo, Alexander Prudence, Vickie Xie, Iain Campbell & Stuart Fraser. Characterising the haematopoietic stem cell niche throughout embryonic and post natal development
- Austin Ko, Frank Lovicu & Stuart Fraser. Sprouty2 regulates thymus and Peyer’s Patch organogenesis
- Chanuka Colonne & Stuart Fraser. The expression of the cell surface phosphatase CD45 is inhibited during stress erythropoiesis
- B Boumelhem, S Fraser and S Assinder. Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor Receptor: A Potential Cell Surface Marker for Prostate Oncogenesis [abstract]. In: Sydney Cancer Conference 2014 November 26-28; Sydney, Australia: Asia-Pac J Clin Oncol; 10: 28-45. Abstract P07
Poster presentation at the Australasian Stem Cell Science and Therapy Meeting 2014:
- B Boumelhem, S Fraser and S Assinder. Prostate in a dish: An in vitromouse embryonic stem cell model of prostate organogenesis.
Oral presentation at the Bosch Young Investigators Symposium:
- B Boumelhem. Feed the Fat, Shine the Light: A Flow Cytometric Analysis of Adipose Tissue