Beckman Coulter Avanti J-E High Speed Centrifuge
- JA-25.50 Fixed Angle Rotor, Max. Speed 25,000rpm, (JA-25.50 rotor user manual)
- J-Lite JLA-16.250 Fixed Angle Rotor, Max. Speed 16,000rpm, (JLA-16.250 rotor user manual)
- JA-12 Fixed Angle Rotor with Dual Locking Lid, Max. Speed 12,000rpm, (JA-12 rotor user manual)
- J-Lite JLA-9.1000 Rotor, Max. Speed 9,000rpm, (J-Lite JLA-9.1000 rotor user manual)
- JA-20 Fixed Angle Rotor, Max. Speed 20,000rpm, (JA-20 rotor user manual)
Select the right tubes and bottles for the rotors above, please click here to download the information from Beckman Coulter website.
Use of the ultracentrifuge in the Molecular Biology Facility
- This high speed centrifuge is in demand therefore there is an online booking system. Please book the centrifuge before you use it.
- Users are responsible for supplying their own centrifuge tubes.
Please click here to download the information of tubes and bottles for the rotors above from Beckman Coulter website.
- All users must be trained in the operation of the centrifuge by the Molecular Biology Officer. Please contact the Molecular Biology Officer if you wish to be trained.