TLA-110 Fixed-Angle Rotor (Titanium): Max speed (110,000rpm, 657,000 x g). (TLA-110 User Manual)
Select the right tubes for the TLA-110 rotor, please click here to download the information from Beckman Coulter website.
- Max. rotor capability of 40.8ml
- Sample volumes range from 2ml to 5.1ml per tube
- Imbalance tolerant, direct vacuum encased, air-cooled drive system. Imbalance tolerance is +/- 0.5ml or 10%
- Automatic rotor identification
- 10 separate user programs, five step programming for optimum run times and delayed start and full digital display
Use of the ultracentrifuge in the Molecular Biology Facility
- The ultracentrifuge is currently located in room 225 (Pharmacology lab), Blackburn Building. There is an online booking system. Please book the centrifuge before you use it.
- Users are responsible for supplying their own centrifuge tubes.
- All users must be trained in the operation of the centrifuge by the Molecular Biology Officer. Please contact the Molecular Biology Officer if you wish to be trained.