The Children's Hospital at Westmead (CHW) is located on the corner of Hawkesburry Road and Hainsworth Street, 25 kms from the University of Sydney's main campus. The Hospital is within walking distance from Westmead Train Station, and bus stops are located in front of the hospital. The Clinical School is located on Level 3 see: map - PDF
- Westmead railway station is approximately 15 minutes walk. It is an easy access station with lifts, ramps and security. The station is staffed 24 hours.
Trains from other lines change at Strathfield, Central, Granville and Lidcombe.
For information phone 131 500 or visit www.sydneytrains.info or www.nswtrainlink.info
- The ferry leaves from Circular Quay, McMahons Point, Meadowbank and Rydalmere to Parramatta. Travel time from Circular Quay is about 55 mins.
For information, phone 131 500 or visit www.transportnsw.info
- Many local bus services from all over Sydney connect at Parramatta. Ask your local bus company for advice.
For information, phone 131 500 or visit www.sydneybuses.info
- To find the Clinical School - Level 3 of the hospital building - PDF
- Full Hospital floorplans & directory - PDF
- To find the hospital within the suburb of Westmead
- To find the suburb of Westmead in the city of Sydney