Events, Courses, Symposia & Conferences 2014
Colloquium 17th-21st November 2014
The new law school, University of Sydney, Darlington
The CRE Colloquium will begin with the annual Short Course in Critical Infection, which is taking on a new problem based learning format.
Extraordinary international, interstate and local speakers, all whom are leaders in their fields will address the following topics spread over three days;
- Sepsis and septic shock
- The epidemiology and genetics of antibiotic resistance in Gram negative bacteria
- Ecology and modeling of antibiotic effects on the gut microbiome.
- Neil Woodford, United Kingdom
- Dilip Mathai, India
- Stephen Baker, Vietnam
- Eddie Holmes, Ian Paulsen, Sydney
- John Turnidge, Adelaide
Pricing is being finalised and we will aim to offer an early bird registration rate aswell as discounts for those wanting to attend multiple sessions.
Please email to register your interest and receive updates.
- 4th-7th ANZICS 16th Annual Meeting on Clinical Trials in Intensive Care Noosa
- 5th-6th Molecular Microbiology Meeting Sydney
- 16th-19th Inflammation in Disease and Ageing Manly
- 20th ASID Conference, Celebrating a Centenary of Capital Ideas Canberra
- 26th-29th 2014 ASID Annual Scientific Meeting Adelaide
- 4th-7th 7th World Congress on Pediatric Intensive and Critical Care Istanbul
- 10th-13th ECCMID 2014 Barcelona
- 18th-21st RACP Congress - Future Directions in Health Auckland
- 10th-11th Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Asia Congress Singapore
- 3rd-8th International Mycological Congress Bangkok
- 26th-29th International Symposium on Staphylococci and Staphylococcal Infections Chicago
- 9th-12th ANZICS/ACCCN Intensive Care ASM
- 27th-1st International Society for Plasmid Biology Palm Cove
- 17th-21st Colloquium 2014 & Short Course in Critical Infection Sydney