Policies, Local Provisions and Forms for MD and MBBS students
The University has a large range of policies that are relevant to your canditature. You are expected to be familiar with these. To find a policy, please go to the University's Policy Register link below.
The following MD and MBBS Local Provisions can be found on the University of Sydney's Policy Register:
- Concurrent Enrolment Provisions
- Flexible Study Provisions
- SMP Professionalism and Satisfactory Progress Provisions
- Sydney Medical Program Statement of Expectations Provisions
- Students as Subjects of Practical Classes
- Sydney Medical Program Attendance Provisions
Students examining and performing procedures on one another - Protocol
MD and MBBS forms:
- Advocate Form to be used by all SMP students to notify absence.
- Special Consideration Regarding Assessments - Policy and Procedures