Far West Health Library Services
The Far West Health Library offers a range of services for its users.
Staff, members and students of the following organisations are welcome to use the library services and facilities. Members of the community with an interest in health/medical issues may also access the collection.
- Department of Rural Health, Broken Hill
- Far West Local Health District
- Barrier Division of General Practice
- Royal Flying Doctor Service, Broken Hill
- Maari Ma Health Aboriginal Corporation
- Community borrowers
Services and Facilities available at Far West Health Library
- A large range of books, journals and audio visual resources
- Literature searches
- Reference interviews
- Inter-library loan and document supply service
- Computer lab
- Internet access
- Scanning to email
- Access to electronic databases
- Quiet reading area
- Individual study desks
Ask a Librarian
If you would like to make a loan request or ask the Librarian a question please contact the via email. Alternatively, the Librarian can be contacted by phone 08 8080 1210.