Family Medicine Research Centre
MEDIA STATEMENT - Closure of the FMRC (June 2016)
MEDIA STATEMENT - Closure of the BEACH program after 18 years (April 2016)
The Family Medicine Research Centre of the University of Sydney is one of the Asia Pacific region’s most highly regarded general practice and primary care research institutions. Our world class health services research includes the BEACH program of national general practice activity data collection and analysis which has been conducted continuously since 1998.
Latest news & publications
- General practice activity in Australia 2014–15. Download PDF
- A decade of Australian general practice activity 2005–06 to 2014–15. Download PDF
- Update: Medicare rebate freeze to 2020
- Estimating non-billable time in Australian general practice
- Management of Snoring and Sleep Apnea in Australian Primary Care
- Assessing patients' and GPs' ability to recognise overweight and obesity.
- General practice antibiotic prescribing for management of otitis media in children
- General practitioners and general practice registrars: A comparison of clinical activity
- General practice encounters with men
- The prevalence of complex multimorbidity in Australia
- Optimising the use of observational electronic health record data: Current issues, evolving opportunities, strategies and scope for collaboration
- Comorbidities and risk factors among patients with schizophrenia.
- More >
You can be added to a mailing list for future notification of BEACH publications and media releases