Family Medicine Research Centre
The Family Medicine Research Centre of the University of Sydney is one of the Asia Pacific region’s most highly regarded general practice and primary care research institutions. Our world class health services research includes the BEACH program of national general practice activity data collection and analysis which has been conducted continuously since 1998.
Latest news & publications
- General practice activity in Australia 2014–15. Download PDF
- A decade of Australian general practice activity 2005–06 to 2014–15. Download PDF
- Infographic: Care of older Australians in general practice
- News Release: Invest in general practice to ensure health of older Australians, say experts
- The Conversation: Can Medicare sustain the health of our ageing population?
- Comorbidities and risk factors among patients with schizophrenia.
- Comorbidities General practitioners' prescribing of lipid-lowering medications for Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians, 2001-2013.
- Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD) in Australian general practice patients.
- More >
You can be added to a mailing list for future notification of BEACH publications and media releases