Family Medicine Research Centre
The Family Medicine Research Centre of the University of Sydney is one of the Asia Pacific region’s most highly regarded general practice and primary care research institutions. Our world class health services research includes the BEACH program of national general practice activity data collection and analysis which has been conducted continuously since 1998.
Latest news & events
- General practice activity in Australia 2011-12. View Press Release
- A decade of Australian general practice activity 2002–03 to 2011–12
- Recent change in pneumococcal vaccination status of older people
- Measuring the impact of pay-for-performance in general practice
- Antibiotic and ICS co-prescribingan inference too far!
- Better Outcomes or Better Access - which was better for mental health care?
- Current contraceptive management in Australian general practice
- More >
You can be added to a mailing list for future notification of BEACH publications and media releases