Family Medicine Research Centre
The Family Medicine Research Centre of the University of Sydney is one of the Asia Pacific region’s most highly regarded general practice and primary care research institutions. Our world class health services research includes the BEACH program of national general practice activity data collection and analysis which has been conducted continuously since 1998.
Latest news & publications
- General practice activity in Australia 2013–14
A decade of Australian general practice activity 2004–05 to 2013–14
Summary of BEACH 2013–14 and changes since 2004-05.
Medicare spending on General Practice - Value for Money!
- Evaluation of imaging ordering by general practitioners in Australia, 2002–03 to 2011–12
- Increasing trends of herpes zoster in Australia
- The cost of freezing general practice
- Respiratory tract infections among children younger than 5 years: current management in Australian general practice
You can be added to a mailing list for future notification of BEACH publications and media releases