Henderson JV: The effect of computerisation on the quality of care in Australian general practice
Henderson J. The effect of computerisation on the quality of care in Australian general practice [dissertation]. PhD, University of Sydney, 2007. Thesis with appendices.
List of appendices
- Appendix 1: Dissemination - papers, presentations and reports resulting from this thesis.
- Appendix 2: Letter of invitation to participate in BEACH (approach letter)
- Appendix 3: GP profile questionnaire
- Appendix 4: BEACH data collection form (encounter form)
- Appendix 5: Research kit covering letter for participants
- Appendix 6: BEACH program summary information sheet
- Appendix 7: Instructions for participating GPs
- Appendix 8: Patient height/weight conversion chart
- Appendix 9: Standard drinks chart
- Appendix 10: Patient information sheet
- Appendix 11: Computerised medical record follow-up questionnaire
- Appendix 12: Other investigations inclusions - ICPC-2 PLUS codes and terms
- Appendix 13: Quality indicator inclusions - ICPC-2 PLUS codes and terms