Research - Other recent and current projects
Our researchers investigate a wide variety of topics covering the breadth of Australian general practice. Some of our current interests include:
- prevalence and patterns of multimorbidity in general practice patients
- adverse drug events in general practice patients
- pathology ordering by GPs
- development of an international general practice SNOMED CT reference set and map to ICPC-2
- development of a tool to examine the relationship between the age-sex distribution of the population, disease prevalence and medication use.
Please contact us for more information.
This section is under construction.