Joining the Network
Eligibility criteria for our three categories of membership are outlined below:
Those who have an interest in or work in forensic medicine and science and are:
- University of Sydney members of staff (or their collaborators)
- staff of affiliated institutes of the University of Sydney
- recipients of academic titles from the University.
- students involved in undergraduate or postgraduate training in forensic medicine and science at the University of Sydney.
- institutes or organisations involved in forensic medicine and science work.
If eligible, and you wish to join, please complete the brief online membership application form.
By joining the Forensic Medicine & Science Network you are agreeing to work collaboratively with others to foster and enhance the goals of the Network.
For further information on the Network, contact:
- Ron Trent
Chair of the Scientific & Clinical Advisory Committee
T: (02) 9515 7514
- Bronwen Ross
T: (02) 9515 5685