General and mental health professionals including GPs, Psychologists, Nurses, Dietitians, Psychiatrists, Occupational Therapists, Social Workers and Counsellors
Who offers the course?
- Level of assumed/required knowledge
- Course goals
- Course duration
- How is this course assessed?
- Can this course contribute to an academic degree?
- Course delivery
- Course cost
- Course dates
- Is this course accredited for CME points?
- Further information and enrolment
- Contact person/Course coordinator
- Last updated
The course is open to all interested health professionals
This course covers:
- Understanding Eating Disorders
- Preparation for Treatment
- Treatment Approaches
Each of the 5 core modules contain 3.5 hours of learning so 17.5 hours in total
Online quizzes at the end of each module
Registered participants will have 6 months to complete the course
$195 Australian Professionals
$295 Overseas Professionals
10% discount for organisations registering 10 or more participants
Self directed learning
This course has been accredited as professional development training by the ACMHN (up to 18 points), the RACGP (2 category 2 points for each hour completed) and the Australian Counselling Association (34 points). Accreditation has been recently requested and is pending for the RCNA and ACRRM.
CEDD Administration Manager
T: 02 8587 0203