NSW Youth Health Access Survey
Are you aged 12 to 24 and live in NSW?
We’d love to hear about your experience visiting health services in this confidential online survey.
Our goal is to find out what you need and make it easier for you to access health services.
How do I participate?
Simply fill out this survey. It only takes 20 minutes!
Why should I take part?
By completing this survey, you will:
- Get a chance to win 1 of 20 x $50 vouchers
- Help improve health services in NSW for young people
We ‘d like all young people to participate, including Aboriginal and/ or Torres Strait Islander young people, refugees and asylum seeker young people, those who live in a rural and remote area of NSW, or don’t have anywhere to live at the moment, and sexuality or gender diverse young people.
You can have a parent help you to complete the survey if you wish.
Extra information is available here:
- Participant Information for young people
- Participant Information for adults, parents and carers
- Information about the Access Study