Donations and bequests
How can you help us?
The Học Mãi Foundation needs on going support and funding from businesses and the community to ensure that the work can continue as effectively as possible.
You can help us by:
- Becoming a corporate partner
- Sponsoring a Vietnamese doctor
- Funding textbooks for the Vietnamese hospitals
Sponsoring a Học Mãi event
- Making a donation to the work of the Học Mãi Foundation
- Making a bequest to the Học Mãi Foundation
To make a donation please complete the on-line form.
Your donation can assist with:
- AU$500 will buy a reference textbook for our Vietnamese colleagues
- $AU1,000 affords yearly subscriptions to medical journals
- $AU3,500 to bring a Vietnamese medical student to study at the Northern Clinical School, University of Sydney
- $AU4,000 sends one student to Vietnam for a two-month study period
- $AU10,000 enables a Vietnamese doctor or allied health professional to come to for three months of specialist training
By making a bequest in your will, you are helping support the work of the Học Mãi Foundation.
Detailed information about making a bequest can be found here.
Contact Rhondda Glasson for more details.