News and Events
The following links take you to Hoc Mai stories on the Office for Global Health website. (Please refer to the Archive for older stories.)
- 2016 Học Mãi Clinical Placement Program
Nine fellows from Ho Chi Minh City (175 Military Hospital and Tu Du Hospital) started their clinical placement programme. The 2016 Hoc Mai Clinical Placement Program facilitates 8 week clinical placements for Vietnamese health professionals at Sydney Medical School for individuals and organisations with the capacity to partially fund their placement in Australia.
- Vietnamese Medical Students in Sydney
Ten Vietnamese medical students, currently undertaking 4-week clinical school placements, met with Hoc Mai Chair Prof Bruce Robinson and A/Prof Kirsty Foster.
- Hoc Mai Advanced Medical Education and Research fellows in Sydney for a 3-week immersion program
The 2015-2016 Advanced Course of Medical Education and Research fellows are currently at the Kolling Institute and Royal North Shore.
- Healthy Mothers and Babies Workshops conducted in Remote Northern Vietnam
Upon the invitation of the Dien Bien Provincial Health Department Hoc Mai Foundation supported a Healthy Mothers and Babies Workshop in Tuan Giao District in Dien Bien Province from 20-23 April 2016.
- Support the Work of Hoc Mai by Running the 2016 City2Surf
Hoc Mai is running again in this year's City2Surf! Register for the 2016 City2Surf and encourage your family and friends to support your run.
- Hanoi Medical University's Institute for Preventive Medicine and Public Health Director visits the University
Associate Professor Le Thi Huong, Director of Institute for Preventive Medicine and Public Health at Hanoi Medical University visited the University of Sydney from 18-20 April 2016.
- Delegation from Vietnam visits the University of Sydney
Associate Dean International, A/Prof Kirsty Foster welcomed a health delegation from Vietnam organized by the Australian Trade Commission on 26 April 2016.