BECOMING AN AFFILIATE OF IBJR
Who can join?
- Clinicians and research professionals involved in rheumatology, orthopaedics and in the management of musculoskeletal diseases
- Patients or anyone interested in the issue of bone and joint diseases
Benefits of Joining
Enhance your network
- Opportunity to collaborate with other leaders in the bone and joint field: IBJR is one of the leading research groups in musculoskeletal diseases in Australia. Recent wins of consequent grants and collaborations with Asian, European and American researchers, put us in an excellent position to play a significant role in the bone and joint research. IBJR affiliates benefit from each other expertise trough various networking events.
- Opportunity to attend and present at monthly IBJR research meetings: IBJR sponsors numerous events throughout the year that allow you to connect with your peers. You can learn best practices or new ideas, hear about key achievers in the field and also meet and brainstorm with others.
- As a member you will also receive discounts to attend conferences organized by IBJR (such as the annual OA Summit)
Broaden your knowledge
- With researchers in basic science and clinical trials allow IBJR members to have access to all the aspects and challenges of musculoskeletal diseases management.
- IBJR provides a series of IBJR awards including travel grants and best manuscript awards for his affiliates
- Additionally, IBJR provides a source for scholarship information, and awards for persons achieving excellence in their field
To become an affiliate email Laurence Toffoletto at