Honours - How to apply
- Read and review the projects outlined in this document. Pay attention to the general thrust of the research and the techniques used. These should help you determine your level of interest in a particular proposal.
- Attend the Information evening which will be held in mid-September (date to be advised) . Here you may obtain more general information and meet supervisors and current students in an informal setting.
- Choose 3-4 projects of special interest to yourself.
- Arrange an interview with the supervisor of each of your selected projects. This will allow you to discuss these projects in detail on a one-to-one basis. (The supervisor needs to assess you, and you need to assess both the project and the supervisor!). You must take a copy of your academic transcript and a brief curriculum vitae to each interview.
- Return the completed application form to Jamie Triccas by last day of Semester 2.