- New Federation Fellowships return world-class researchers to Sydney
- $5 million for sleep and asthma researchers' new homes
- Medical faculty celebrates 150 years with futuristic research plan
- Sydney University Researcher named cancer researcher of the year
- New degree finds harmony between music and medicine
- Cancer as an occupational hazard
- The Medical Graduates Association has a new website
- Research sheds light on how brain cells communicate
- Keeping cool in the diet wars
- Two major studies released by the Woolcock Institute
- Prime Minister opens second phase of BMRI
- Triple transplant a world first
Bosch Institute 2006 Annual Scientific Meeting - 3 July 2006
As part of the celebrations for the 150th Anniversary of the Faculty of Medicine this year the Annual Scientific Meeting of the Bosch Institute will commemorate the research achievements of the Faculty in basic biomedical research.
The Plenary Lecturer, Professor Graeme Clark, A.O. pioneered the development of the bionic ear for deaf children and adults. Professor Clark spent part of his distinguished career working as a forerunner to the Bosch Institute.
Other distinguished alumni of the Faculty of Medicine, and some recently appointed members of the Institute, will also speak at the symposium.
Date: Monday, 3 July 2006
Time: 9.00am - 4.00pm
Venue: Eastern Avenue Auditorium
For more information please visit the Bosch Institute website.
RPAH Medical Officers Association 72nd Annual Reunion Programme 2006 - PDF
Date: 28, 29 & 30 June 2006 (Wednesday,Thursday and Friday)
Venue: Kerry Packer Auditorium, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Missenden Road, Camperdown
Guest Speakers: Professor Timothy J Gardner and Professor Guy Maddern
ALL WELCOME - no registration is necessary