- Professor Chapman receives top public health award
- Faculty academics among Sydney's most influential
- $385 million Centre for Obesity, Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease
- NSW's biggest ever trial to prevent type 2 diabetes
- Addressing the critical care training needs in Timor Leste
- Faculty researcher identifies binocular vision gene
- Kick, catch and throw - key to obesity prevention
News from Research Institutes
- The George Institute: Back pain still an issue for over five million Australians: are we treating it right?
- Centenary Institute: Congratulations to Professor Semsarian
- Children's Medical Research Institute receives $40,000 grant from the Paul Newman Foundation
- Woolcock Institute: World first study to investigate novel ways for obese men to lose weight
- Centenary Institute: Scientists film inner workings of the immune system
- The George Institute: Limited access to cardiovascular treatments in the world's largest populations is causing increasing inequity between rich and poor
- Centenary researcher wins national award for excellence
Look at the Events listing for upcoming events in December to see what's going on in the Faculty.