- Dr Jeff Holst Joins Centenary Institute
- Congratulations to Dr Barry Catchlove and Robert Purves: Fellows of the University
- Aboriginal Health Workers Appointed Clinical Lecturers
University news about the faculty
- Allergy research breakthrough
- Faculty of Medicine sweeps Premier's Cancer Awards
- Prestigious award for Professor Colin Sullivan
- Wartime tragedy brings $4m windfall
- The Best Yakfest and Hullabuloo in Town
- Ageing well
Highlight: The second Alzheimer's & Parkinsons Disease
Symposium is on Saturday, 21 June 2008 at the Brain and Mind Research Institute.
Look at the Events listing for upcoming events in May and June to see what's going on in the Faculty.