- BMRI successful in Ramaciotti Foundations contribution
- Brain & Mind Research Institute launches new clinic for Parkinson's Disease
- New Kolling Building at Royal North Shore Hospital opened
- Celebrating student success: prizes and scholarships
- Faculty Professor in the running for Australian of the Year
- Cancer study a world first
- Faculty member wins inaugural poetry prize
News from Research Institutes
- Centenary Institute: Kidney function discovery sheds light on genetic complexity of disease
- The George Institute: Iron is the key to reducing infant mortality in China, according to new study
- The George Institute: Indigenous Australian patients confused and frustrated by kidney disease
Professor Johannes Veldhuis is a brilliant speaker and has over 700 pubmed searchable citations. In the field of endocrinology, he is an instantly recognised name. Professor Veldhuis will give a scientific lecture at the Woolcock Institute on 9 December at 8:30am.
Look at the Events listing for upcoming events in November and December to see what's going on in the Faculty.