- BMRI discovery provides model for Alzheimer's breakthrough
- Professor Ian Hickie tackles depression in the legal profession
- Associate Professor Chan-Ling receives International Science Linkage Grant
- Faculty researchers in TV junk food marketing study
- Diabetes complications prevented by cholesterol drug
- Heavy snoring linked to stroke
News from Research Institutes
Highlight: The University of Sydney clock tower will be going pink for the National Breast Cancer Foundation's 2008 Global Illumination for breast cancer research gala dinner on 16 October 2008 to be held in the Great Hall. Click here for the event listing.
Look at the Events listing for upcoming events in September and October to see what's going on in the Faculty.