Medical School News
- Academic discusses DrinkWise's farce
- University hosts landmark medical and science symposium
- Innovative education and specialist care for Nepean’s new Clinical School
- New tumour theory could change cancer treatment
- David Copperfield conjures therapeutic magic at the University
- Largest international exchange and aid program underway
News from the Research Institutes
- Centenary Institute hosts internationally renowned scientist and discusses possible collaboration
- Centenary Institute: World-first heart disease registry will save thousands of Australian Lives
- Kolling Institute: Mitochondrial symposium
- Woolcock Institute: New research investigates the use of diet and supplements in ex-smokers with lung disease
Hear about the world-leading programs offered by the Sydney Medical School. 5 September in Singapore. More
Look at the Events listing for upcoming events in August and September to see what's going on in the Medical School.
If you have an upcoming event, please so that we can include it in our events listing.