Medical School News
- Is our national health reform agenda taking account of social determinants of health?
- Diabetes-related amputations can be reduced
- Sydney's swine flu experts
- Radical blow for snotty arteries
- Pollie Pedal arrives in Sydney after 1000km
- New method a dream come true for sleep apnea patients
- Largest cohort of indigenous postgraduates
News from the Research Institutes
- The George Institute: Death by pizza
- The George Institute: New study reveals the financial effects of stroke in China
Professor Lay has pioneered many areas of bioinorganic chemistry, from metal-induced cancers, to metal anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory drugs and methods for studying directly their biodistributions and biotransformations in target cells. He is participating in the Bosch annual scientific meeting on biomedical research on 11 June. More
Look at the Events listing for upcoming events in May and June to see what's going on in the Medical School.