Medical School news
- The Whiteley-Martin Research Centre is launched
- Professor Trevor Parmenter honoured for a career spent changing lives
- VELiM to screen emotive homecoming film
- Marathon effort from students for top cause
- Simple injection could save thousands of lives
- Congratulations to staff, alumni and medical colleagues recognised in the Queen's Birthday Honours
- New discovery in Herpes Simplex Virus infection route
- Silk microchip for rapid medical testing
- Can the law help cure cancer?
- Are gifts from pharmaceutical companies appropriate?
- Elements line up in the big picture
- Removing the Cancer Emperor's Clothes: the successful campaign to get cigarettes in plain packs
- Partnership demonstrates the vital role of molecular imaging in combating disease
- High frequency ventilation for preterm babies just as effective