Medical School news
- Deadly swine flu risk to pregnant women uncovered in landmark study
- Student receives commendation for bravery
- Surprising findings about Hepatitis C and insulin resistance
- Medical Foundation appoints first Chair in adolescent health
- Doctors find new way to control blood pressure
- Welcome to 2010 Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Sydney Medical School students
- Answering hard health questions
- Sydney Burns Foundation to develop living replacement skin for burns survivors
- Australia's obesity costs blow out to $21 billion
- Turn the heat up on solariums
- New use for old drug in heart disease prevention
- GlobalHOME lecture series begins
- Professors appointed to the first Board of Health Workforce Australia
News from the Research Institutes
- Centenary Institute: Scientists in hot pursuit of first new drug for global killer in 50 years
- Woolcock Institute: Research Medal awarded to Professor Guy Marks
Captain Dr Duncan Wallace, a Navy Reserve Medical Officer, will be giving a lecture on managing a humanitarian response as part of the GlobalHOME lecture series. 30 March, 6pm in the Eastern Avenue Auditorium.
Look at the events listing to see what's going on in the Medical School.
If you have an upcoming event, please so that we can include it in our events listing.