Applying for Honours in Pathology
- Find a supervisor. A list of projects and supervisors is available here
- Contact the supervisor directly (usually via email) and arrange to have a meeting.
- Once a supervisor is willing to accept you for an Honours project, fill in the Honours Student Preliminary Information Sheet and return it to Room 501, Blackburn Building.
- Then apply for Honours in the Faculty of Science by following the procedure here
- If you have any questions, please contact:
- Miss Anthea Matsimanis, Acting Discipline Officer/Executive Assistant Tel: +61 2 9351 2414
- Assoc Prof Brett Hambly, Honours Coordinator Tel: +61 2 9351 3059