Mr Henry Ko
NHMRC Clinical Trials Centre, Sydney Medical School
|Telephone||+61 2 9562 5036|
Henry currently does work in the fields of evidence-based practice, therapeutics industry governance and policy, and education at the NHMRC Clinical Trials Centre, University of Sydney.
Health services and clinical effectiveness research including:
- identifying, synthesizing. and translating research evidence,
- presenting and disseminating evidence-based information,
- helping clinicians, managers, and decision-makers access evidence,
- utilising and implementing evidence into practice, and
- increasing capacity of healthcare staff and organisationsfor evidence-based practice.
Teaching and supervision
Evidence-based practice and evidence-based medicine
Healthcare quality improvement methods
Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry
Sydney South East Asia Centre, University of Sydney
China Studies Centre, University of Sydney