Professor Jonathan Craig
Professor Clinical Epidemiology
Paediatric kidney disease, systematic reviews, diagnostic test assessment.
Research interests: common paediatric kidney problems such as urinary tract infection and vesicoureteric reflux; and less common paediatric kidney problems such as kidney failure requiring haemodialysis and renal transplantation.
* Master of Medicine (Clinical Epidemiology)
* Master of Science in Medicine (Clinical Epidemiology)
* Graduate Diploma of Medicine (Clinical Epidemiology)
* Graduate Certificate of Medicine (Clinical Epidemiology)
* Clinical Epidemiology Projects
* Clinical Research: Development & Practice
* Introduction to Systematic Reviews
Current national competitive grants*
SEARCH: better evidence, better health for urban Aboriginal children
Craig J, Banks E, Eades S, D'Este C, Bailey S, Redman S, Williamson A, Pope S, Parter C, Gunasekera H
NHMRC Partnership Projects ($1,395,759 over 3 years)
Screening and Test Evaluation Program
Irwig L, Glasziou P, Craig J, Salkeld G, Macaskill P
NHMRC Program Grant ($8,915,000 over 5 years)
* Grants administered through the University of Sydney
United States. (National Kidney Foundation) Participation in KDIGO guidelines.
United Kingdom. (Cochrane Collaboration) Co-Chair.
United Kingdom. (Oxford University, Clinical Trials Service Unit) Participation in multicentre trials.
Netherlands. (University of Amsterdam) Collaboration on Standards for Clinical Trials in Children.
Belgium. (European Renal Association) Collaboration on best practice guidelines.