Intermediate Units of Study
In second year, your lectures have an emphasis on cellular neurophysiology; muscle; blood; respiration; the cardiovascular, renal, gastrointestinal, endocrine, reproductive, sensory and motor systems; and principles of data analysis.
- Integrated Physiology - PHSI2005
- Integrated Physiology Advanced - PHSI2905 (Advanced)
- Advanced Physiology Application Form and Instructions
- Science Faculty Special Permission Form
- Physiology for Pharmacy - PHSI2601 (only available to B.Pharm. students)