Human Cellular Physiology Advanced
If you are considering taking HCP: theory (Advanced; PHSI3905), please do the following before semester starts to line up a research project:
- Choose a research project that interests you from the list below.
- The PHSI3905/PHSI3906 coordinator, Stuart Fraser () will need to see your academic record and sign the waiver form that you can obtain from the Faculty of Science office. Email Stuart to make a time.
- Email to arrange a meeting with the lecturer/mentor for your topic of interest. Talk to them about it and agree on a fortnightly time to meet for mentorship.
- Students are expected to chose and confirm their Advanced Project by the end of the first week of semester.
- Once you have confirmed your project with your mentor email Louise Harrison (louisejh@@sydney.edu.au) in the Physiology office with: your full name and SID, project title, and mentor.
- Enjoy your PHSI3905 research
Please note that HCP: research (Advanced; PHSI3906) can only be taken in combination with either PHSI3905 or PHSI3005.
PHSI3906 will involve advanced practical class assessment rather than a research report.
Laboratory/Library projects 2014:
Projects for 2014 will be posted soon.