The PMRI Board
The research and educational work of PMRI is supported by a community based foundation “PMRI Limited”. This is a tax exempt body of community leaders charged with raising funds for the work of PMRI. The current PMRI Board is composed as follows:
- Tim Holden: FCA FIMC CMC Chairman
- Prof Michael J. Cousins: AM, MBBS MDDSc FANZCA FRCA Professor and Head of Dept of Anaesthesia and Pain Management, Royal North Shore Hospital
- Brian H. Davidson: LLB FAICD
- Prof. Jonathan Morris: MB ChB, FANZCOG, MM, DDU, CMFM, PhD Assoc.Dean, Northern Clinical School, University of Sydney
- Richard Longes: BA LLB, MBA
- Warren McLeland: BSc (Hons), MBA
- Graham N. Nock: AM OBE, BSc FAICD FAIM
- Prof. Carol Pollock: MBBS PhD FRACP Chairman of Research NSCCAHS, Chairman of Medicine, Royal North Shore Hospital, University of Sydney
- Richard W. Turner: AM, BEc FCA
- Patrick Woods: BSc MBA ACPA AICD Deputy Vice Chancellor and Vice President Resources University of Technology Sydney
The PMRI Structure
The PMRI Research and Educational work is supported by competitive research grants and also by funds raised by PMRI Limited. The Board of PMRI Limited provides significant legal, accounting and business support to the work of PMRI, in addition to raising funds.
Within the PMRI, Professor Michael Cousins acts as overall Director of all of the research and educational programs. Professor Michael Nicholas acts as Director of the Educational Program and Dr. Charles Brooker is Director of the Clinical Treatment Program.
An Executive, composed of the leaders of each research group meets on a regular basis to review the overall strategy of PMRI and to monitor progress of research. Resources are also allocated by this group.