- Middleton J, Johnston D, Murphy G, Ramakrishnan K, Savage N, Harper R, Cameron I. Early access to vocational rehabilitation for spinal cord injury inpatients. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine : Official Journal of the UEMS European Board of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine. 2015.
- Oteir, A, Smith, K, Stoelwinder, J, Middleton, J, and Jennings, P, Should suspected cervical spinal cord injury be immobilised? A systematic review. Injury 2015. 3(46): p. 528-535.
- Hossain, M, Islam, M, Glinsky, J, Lowe, R, Lowe, T, and Harvey, L, A Massive Open Online Course can be used to teach physiotherapy students about spinal cord injuries: a randomised trial. Journal of Physiotherapy. 2015. 61(1): p.21-7.
- Guest, R, Craig, A, Tran , Y, and Middleton, J, Factors predicting resilience in people with spinal cord injury during transition from inpatient rehabilitation to the community. Spinal Cord, 2015.
- Gopinath, B, Jagnoor, J, Nicholas, M, Blyth, F, Harris, IA, Casey, P, and Cameron, I, Presence and predictors of persistent pain among persons who sustained an injury in a road traffic crash. European Journal of Pain, 2015.
- Gopinath, B, Jagnoor, J, Nicholas, M, Blyth, F, Harris, I, Casey, P, and Cameron, I, Presence and predictors of persistent pain among persons who sustained an injury in a road traffic crash. European Journal of Pain 2015.
- Gollan, E, Harvey, L, Simmons, J, Adams, R, and McPhail, S, Development, Reliability and Validity of the Queensland Evaluation of Wheelchair Skills (QEWS). Spinal Cord., 2015.
- Gnjidic, D, Wilson, N, March, L, Cumming, R, Cameron, I, and Hilmer, S, Statin utilisation patterns in older Australians living in residential care: One-Year prevalence study. . Internal Medicine Journal, 2015. 45(1): p.106-9.
- Craig, A, Nicholson Perry, K, Guest, R, Tran , Y, Dezarnaulds, A, Hales, A, Ephraums, C, and Middleton, J. Prospective Study of the Occurrence of Psychological Disorders and Comorbidities After Spinal Cord Injury. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2015.
- Kwok S, Harvey LA, Glinsky J, Coggrave M, Tussler D (2015) Does regular standing improve bowel function in people with spinal cord injury? A randomised controlled cross-over trial. Spinal Cord. 53:36-41.
- Hossain MS, Islam MS, Glinsky J, Lowe R, Lowe T, Harvey LA (2015) A massive open online course (MOOC) can be used to teach physiotherapy students about spinal cord injuries: a randomised trial. Journal of Physiotherapy. 61:21-27.
- Pandian JD, Felix C, Kaur P, Sharma D, Julia L, Toor G, Arora R, Gandhi DBC, Verma SJ, Anderson CS, Langhorne P, Murthy GVS, Hackett M, Maulik P, Alim M, Harvey LA, Jan S, Walker M, Forster A, Lindley R (accepted 19.1.2015). FAmily-Led RehabiliTaTion aftEr stroke in INDia: The ATTEND Pilot Study. International Journal of Stroke. 10:609-14
- Gollan E, Harvey LA, Simmons J, Adams R, McPhail S (2015) Development, Reliability and Validity of the Queensland Evaluation of Wheelchair Skills (QEWS). Spinal Cord. doi: 10.1038/sc.2015.82.
- Hossain MS, Rahman MA, Herbert RD, Quadir MM, Bowden JL, Harvey LA (2015). Two-year survival following discharge from hospital after spinal cord injury in Bangladesh. Spinal Cord. doi: 10.1038/sc.2015.92.
- Arora M, Harvey LA, Lavrencic L, Bowden JL, Nier L, Glinsky JV, Hayes AJ, Cameron ID (accepted 3.6.2015) A telephone-based version of the Spinal Cord Injury Secondary Conditions Scale: A reliability and validity study. Spinal Cord.
- Hossain MS, Rahman MA, Herbert RD, Quadir MM, Bowden JL, Harvey LA (accepted 8.9.2015). Psychosocial status, complications and quality of life in people with spinal cord injuries 2.5 years following discharge from hospital in Bangladesh: a cohort study. Spinal Cord.
- Arora M, Harvey LA, Hayes AJ, Chhabra HC, Glinsky JV, Cameron ID, Lavrencic L, Arumugam N, Hossain S and Bedi KP (2015) Effectiveness and cost effectiveness of telephone-based support versus usual care for treatment of pressure ulcers in people with spinal cord injury in low- and middle-income countries: study protocol for a 12-week randomised controlled trial. BMJ Open. 5:e008369 doi:10.1136/bmjopen-2015-008369.
- Tweedy S, Beckman E, Geraghty T, Theisen D, Perret C, Harvey LA, Vanlandewijck Y (under review) Exercise and spinal cord injury: a position statement from Exercise and Sports Science Australia (ESSA). Exercise and Sports Science Australia.
- Ross L, Lannin N, Harvey LA (accepted 19.8.2015) Strategies for increasing the intensity of upper limb task-specific practice after acquired brain injury: a secondary analysis from a randomised controlled trial. British Journal of Occupational Therapy.
- Alim M, Lindley R, Felix C, Gandhi DBC, Verma SJ, Tugnawat DK, Syrigapu A, Anderson CS, Prabhu R, Langhorne P, Murthy GVS, Shamanna BR, Hackett ML, Maulik PK, Harvey LA, Jan S, Liu H, Walker M, Forster A, Pandian JD (under review) FAmily-Led RehabiliTaTion aftEr stroke in INDia: The ATTEND Trial. Trials.
- Baunsgaard C, Chhabra HS, Harvey L, Savic G, Sisto S, Biering-Sørensen F (under review) Reliability of The International Spinal Cord Injury Musculoskeletal Basic Data Set. Spinal Cord.
- Biering-Sørensen F, Bryden A, Curt A, Friden J, Harvey LA, Mulcahey MJ, Popovic MR, Prochazka A, Sinnott KA, Snoek G. (2015) International spinal cord injury upper extremity basic data set version 1.1 (letter to the editor). Spinal Cord. doi: 10.1038/sc.2015.101.
- Harvey LA, Anderson KD (2015) The Spinal Cord Independence Measure (invited commentary). Journal of Physiotherapy. 61:99.
32. Harvey LA (2015) Spin kills science (invited editorial). Spinal Cord. 53: 417.
- Harvey LA (2015) Randomised controlled trials do not always give the results we want but that doesn’t mean we should abandon randomised controlled trials (invited editorial). Spinal Cord. 53:251.
- Kwah LK, Fan JP, Harvey LA (2015) Rigid dressings versus soft dressings for trans-tibial amputations (title registration). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews.