Hazel Dalton, PhD
Research Administration Officer
Hazel supports the School and academic staff in building research capacity and capability. This includes:
- sourcing suitable research funding opportunities
- assisting with the preparation of grant applications
- ethics applications
- budgets and manuscripts
- liaising with research support at faculty and university level
- co-ordination of research meetings; and
- facilitating collaborative research.
Hazel works Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday of each week.