- Dr Albert S Mckern Travelling Research Scholarship
- Sydney Medical School Travelling Fellowships
- Postgraduate Student Conference Travel Grants
Established in 2009 by a bequest from Dr A S McKern to facilitate research into the cause, prevention and treatment of mental and physical pain and distress during pregnancy, labour and puerperium. In 2014 two travelling scholarships will be offered for the purpose of travelling between the University of Sydney and the University of Edinburgh and/or Yale University.
- Eligibility: Applicants must be a graduate of the University of Sydney, Australia or the University of Edinburgh, Scotland, or Yale University, USA and must be engaged in research related to the cause, prevention and treatment of mental and physical pain and distress during pregnancy, labour and puerperium
- Value: up to $15,000
- Further information: Two travelling scholarships will be awarded for 2013. Please see Terms and Conditions - PDF 14kB
- Closing date: 31 October 2013
Application form: How to apply - PDF
These fellowships are currently under review
Postgraduate Student Conference Travel Grants have been incorporated into the Postgraduate Research Support Scheme.
For further information please contact the office of the Associate Dean at your Clinical School, or find details on the Research Office site.