Links to country-specific sites
- The Burma Project is dedicated to increasing international awareness of conditions in Burma and to helping the country make the transition from a closed to an open society.
- Burma Rivers Network is comprised of organisations representing various dam-affected communities in Burma. Their mission is to protect the health and biodiversity of river ecosystems, and to protect the rights of communities negatively impacted by large-scale river development.
- Online Burma/Myanmar Library is a database which functions as an annotated, classified and hyperlinked index to full texts of individual Burma documents on the Internet. It also houses a growing collection of articles, conference papers, theses, books, reports, archives and directories on-site.
- The Cambodian Development and Research Institute (CDRI) contributes to Cambodia's sustainable development and well-being of its people through the generation of high quality policy-relevant development research, knowledge dissemination and capacity building.
- Cambodia Information Center contains general information about Cambodia with links to media and Cambodian-related sites.
- The NGO Forum on Cambodia is a membership organisation for local and international non governmental organisations working in Cambodia. It exists for information sharing, debate and advocacy on priority issues affecting Cambodia's development. All NGO Forum projects seek to build NGO cooperation for advocacy by facilitating the activities of an NGO network.
- The China Environment Forum creates programming and publications to encourage dialog among U.S. and Chinese scholars, policymakers, businesses, and nongovernmental organizations on environmental and energy challenges in China.
- Green Watershed, works on integrated watershed management in the Lancang-Mekong River watershed in Yunnan.
- The Professional Association for China's Environment (PACE) is a global network of professionals who are committed to improving the quality of life of people and the environment in China. They have a weekly news digest that aggregates articles on Chinese environmental issues
- Lao Human Rights Council Inc. contains reports on Hmong and Lao ethnic groups
- Participatory Development Training Center (PADETC) is a group of Lao who care about the future of the Lao people - working to improve the livelihood of communities in a just and sustainable way. PADETC is designing and implementing alternative models of development.
- Powering Progress is the website of the Department of Energy Promotion and Development, which is under the Ministry of Energy and Mines. It has been established to share information on the Lao Government’s hydropower development plan, which is an integral part of the country’s poverty reduction and development strategy.
- National Institute for Science and Technology Policy & Strategy Studies (NISTPASS) is a research organisation of the Ministry of Science, Technology and Environment, Vietnam.
- The Centre for Water Resources Conservation and Development (WARECOD) is a non-profit organisation whose goal is to promote the sustainable use of Vietnam's water resources. WARECOD works to improve the livelihoods of river-dependent communities, encourage sustainable river use and expose harmful development projects such as poorly planned dams.
- Vietnam Law documents is a site containing key Vietnamese laws and decrees in the areas of environment, investment, foreign affairs, agriculture and minerals.
- The Australia Viet Nam Science-Technology Link is a comprehensive site containing Vietnam-related news, websites and maps covering topics such as geography, culture, economic, politics, law, science and environment.