We're excited to bring you the next edition of the Sydney University Museums magazine MUSE!
Find the hard copy at all of our venues, or simply click the image below to access the online copy.
You can also view all past issues of MUSE, Sydney University Museums Newsletter, and Macleay Museum News.
MUSE Issue 7
Features this issue:
- Professor Maria Wyke examines cinema's fascination with the ancient world
- John Clark introduces contemporary Thai artist Araya Rasdjarmrearnsook and the Art Gallery's latest exhibition of her work
- Drawings from the Roddy Meagher bequest provide insights into the nature of artistic practice
- Cockatoo's and their spotters are taking over social media
- Dr Craig Barker pays tribute to the late Emeritus Professor John Basil Hennessy
- Chris Jones explores the collecting history of some of the Macleay Museums mammal specimens
- Spider's X-rays reveal a unique method of preservation
- Naming a new species of fish, the expert's seek help in the class room
- Deborah Hill reflects on the life of the late Florence Waterpuru and her contribution to preserving the language and culture of her Solomon Island community
- Rebecca Conway catches us up on her whirlwind European research tour
- Michael Turner examines an unusual looking Cypriot pot