We're excited to bring you the next edition of the Sydney University Museums magazine MUSE!
Find the hard copy at all of our venues, or simply click the image below to access the online copy.
You can also view all past issues of MUSE, Sydney University Museums Newsletter, and Macleay Museum News.
Features this issue:
- Katie Yuill reflects on the latest exhibition at the Art Gallery - Girls at the Tin Sheds
- Elizabeth Bollen unravels the mystery of the Nicholson Museum's miniature plaster casts
- Katrina Liberiou takes a look at the Art Gallery's latest acquisition Organica #5 by Liz Coats
- Jude Philp presents a new acquisition by the Macleay Museum of an extraordinary collection of 19th century photographs and photographic viewers
- Jan Brazier is seeing double as she examines some of the Macelay Museum's stereographs
- Michael Turner follows Sir Charles Nicholson's travels throughout Italy
- Ann Stephen takes a sneak peek at Le Corbusier's tapestry ahead of its unveiling at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music
- Chris Jones delves into the fascinating journeys of collector Annabel Gillespie
- Ian McCalman profiles renowned taxidermist Carl Akeley
- Matt Poll discusses his travels and research undertaken as part of a curator exchange program late last year