We're excited to bring you the next edition of the Sydney University Museums magazine MUSE!
Find the hard copy at all of our venues, or simply click the image below to access the online copy.
You can also view all past issues of MUSE, Sydney University Museums Newsletter, and Macleay Museum News.
Features this issue:
- Chris Jones gives us the heads up on an explorer's life.
- Rob Blackburn tells the story of Alexander Macleay and his butterflies.
- Craig Barker writes of love and beauty in the Nicholson Museum's own Venus.
- Tony Gill investigates the Macleay Museum's fish collection.
- Alina Kozlovski maps our historical knowledge.
- Luke Parker in conversation with Mikala Dwyer, artist of the current University Art Gallery exhibition Mikala Dwyer: Garden of a Half Life.
- Cheryl Tang reports on her experience as an intern working with our museum team.
- Katie Yuill keeps us postered (yes postered) on her up coming exhibition at the University Art Gallery.
- Jude Philp takes us on a journey through her recent historical archive research in London.
- Next year we celebrate 40 years of Women in the Arts, find out what's in store at the University Art Gallery in 2015.