Enrolment and Graduation

You must ensure that your enrolment is correct at the time of the census dates

Refer to the University Current Students enrolment website for information about your enrolment responsibilities.

To change your enrolment online, log on to MyUni and access student self-administration.

Enrolment confirmation

All students receive a confirmation of their enrolment at the beginning of semester. It is your responsibility to ensure that your enrolment is correct.


If you wish to enrol in a unit of study that has a pre or corequisite that you do not meet, you must obtain the written approval of the course coordinator of the unit of study in which you wish to enrol. Student Administration cannot override any pre or corequisites without academic approval. If you need to have a pre or corequisite waived, your enrolment variation must be completed at the Student Administration Office. You will not be able to make changes online.


If you are enrolled in your final year, you are strongly encouraged to confirm that the units you have enrolled in will enable completion of all requirements for your degree. Changes to enrolment to establish potential graduand status must be made by 31st March for Semester 1, and 31st August for Semester 2. You should apply to the Student Administration Office for a graduand check well before the end of March or August.