The handbooks are available online in both web and PDF formats:
- SCM Handbook
- SCM Calendar
- Conservatorium Undergraduate Units of Study tables
- University of Sydney Graduate Studies Handbook
The handbooks contain essential information regarding:
- which units of study you can enrol in,
- what you must do to complete your study in each unit,
- how you can plan your choice of units to get the most out of your studies, and
- the rules that apply to the Conservatorium and to your degree.
The handbooks also include explanations of each course offered in your faculty, information on who to talk to for more information, general staff lists and other useful information about your faculty.
Amendments to the handbooks are published electronically at Handbooks Online.