Current Students

Welcome to the Conservatorium's current student website. Here, you'll be able to find everything you need to know about the Faculty's policies, course information and requirements. You can also download resources and forms for certain administrative procedures.


If you are unable to attend, information being covered in the session is provided below.

Postgraduate coursework students (Grad Cert, Grad Dip, MMusStudies) are also asked to complete a short University survey. The survey will be available at the orientation session, or can be completed at Student Administration Office.

Enrolment confirmation

All students receive a confirmation of their enrolment at the beginning of semester. It is your responsibility to ensure that your enrolment is correct.


If you wish to enrol in a unit of study that has a pre or corequisite that you do not meet, you must obtain the written approval of the course coordinator of the unit of study in which you wish to enrol. Student Administration cannot override any pre or corequisites without academic approval. If you need to have a pre or corequisite waived, your enrolment variation must be completed at the Student Administration Office. You will not be able to make changes online.


If you are enrolled in your final year, you are strongly encouraged to confirm that the units you have enrolled in will enable completion of all requirements for your degree. Changes to enrolment to establish potential graduand status must be made by 31st March for Semester 1, and 31st August for Semester 2. You should apply to the Student Administration Office for a graduand check well before the end of March or August.