Welcome to the Conservatorium's current student website. Here, you'll be able to find everything you need to know about the Faculty's policies, course information and requirements. You can also download resources and forms for certain administrative procedures.
- Sydney Conservatorium of Music Handbook
- Doctor of Musical Arts Guidelines
- 2016 Student Orientation Pack
Postgraduate Students Administration
Postgraduate Research Students Administration
Students requiring postgraduate research administration support should contact the Higher Degree by Research (HDR) Administration Centre on the University's Camperdown Campus.
Postgraduate Coursework Students Administration
Students requiring postgraduate coursework administration support should contact the Conservatorium Student Administration Manager, Cedric Poon.
- Sydney University Postgraduate Representative Association (SUPRA)
- Postgraduate Research Support Scheme (PRSS) funding
- Postgraduate Room - Room 2131, level 2
Postgraduate research students are encouraged to use this room as a hot desk space. The postgraduate room is available Monday through Saturday between 7am and 10pm. For access please see Rodney at the front reception to have your ID card encoded.
General SCM Student Information
- SCM Policies and procedures
- University of Sydney and Conservatorium Library provides a number of online tutorials about how to search for library items, internet resources for music and offers library information sessions for graduate students twice a semester.
There are several lockers available in the postgraduate room. Alternatively you may apply for a permanent locker for the year. Further information about lockers, availability, hiring costs and how to apply.
There is a dedicated postgraduate noticeboard on level 2 outside the Conservatorium Library and a general noticeboard outside Student Administration on level 3. You are advised to check these regularly, as well as your student email account.