Postgraduate students

Postgraduate Research Students Administration

Students requiring postgraduate research administration support should contact the Higher Degree by Research (HDR) Administration Centre on the University's Camperdown Campus.

Postgraduate Coursework Students Administration

Students requiring postgraduate coursework administration support should contact:

Program Leader, Postgraduate Coursework

Phone: (02) 9351 1225

Postgraduate Room - Level 2, Room 2131

Postgraduate research students are encouraged to use this room as a hot desk space. The postgraduate room is available Monday through Saturday between 7am and 10pm.

You will need to add this room to your swipe card - more information on accessing facilities can be found here.

For more information on how to access Conservatorium facilities - click here.